Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sedges & Curry Night

We currently have 18 down to fish at Sedges this Sunday so I won't be taking any more bookings.
If this remains unchanged I will be leaving out the two end pegs nearest the carp park, pegs 1 and 20 (I think!). Payouts will be top 3 overall of £65, £55 and £40 with the top 2 silvers weights at £45 and £30. The golden peg now stands at £80. Draw at 9am and fishing from 10 till 4.
Keepnets and landing net are supplied at Sedges but fish over 10lb must be weighed, recorded and put back.
I have booked up the Curry Night for the next meeting on Tuesday May 4 at Bollywood Spice (as before). The table is booked for 8:30 for 16 people (to be confirmed) so if you're not booked in for the curry and want to stay on please let me know as soon as possible.
Please note that priority for match places will be for members who book in at the monthly meeting.
See you on Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment