Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2011

March Meeting

Please be aware that the meeting due for Tuesday 1 March has been cancelled as Chelsea are playing Man Utd and it's my Mother-in-Law's birthday so I will be in Bottelino's!
The match this weekend that was scheduled on Match Lake at Bullocks has been switched to Rushcombe and breakfast has been arranged at the cafe.
Matches to book into this month are as follows:

  • March 6 .... Rushcombe
  • March 13 .. Acorn (old match lake)
  • March 20 .. Landsend (match)
  • March 27 .. Westerleigh (don't know which lake yet)
  • April 3 ...... Trinity
If you never received a message from me, text me on 07583295430 and let me know which matches you want to fish.
The next meeting will be the AGM on Tuesday 5 April and membership money will be due then.
If anyone is interested in joining and would like to fish any of the above matches prior to the April meeting then ring or text me on the above number or email me using the link at the top right of the page.
Below is the current match calender for 2011 which you should be able to click on and print out (if you are that way inclined)!
I am currently doing my best to re-arrange the matches at Cider Farm and will update that as soon as I have any details and I am still waiting for confirmation on the Westerleigh matches!
(just realised the phone number is incorrect and have fixed it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment