Search This Blog

Monday 5 March 2012

Psv Weekend Festival @ Holgan Farm, 3~5 August



I don't normally like to namedrop but I had a chat on the phone today with Ian Heaps, former world champion and owner of Holgan Farm Fishery in Pembrokeshire, and have more or less sorted the arrangements for our weekender in August.
Dates are Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th August with a match on a different lake on each of those days.
Accommodation will be split with some staying at the fishery and the rest at a nearby pub b&b.
The cost for peg fees and accommodation will be $115 (us laptop) for 2 nights  or $165 if you prefer to travel on the Thursday.
All are welcome and I'm sure it will be a weekend to remember however, I need to know as soon as possible how many are definitely interested so that I can finalize the arrangements with my mate Ian!
More information on the fishery can be found at www.ian-heaps.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment