Search This Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

The update that never happened!

Yes, I know I have gotten a bit behind with July's updates, most of which were started but not finished and have been gathering digital dust on my laptop and phone for weeks now and I was going to condense them all into one post but .... I've got a plane waiting so it will have to wait for the time being.

Anyway, in the meantime, if anyone who is booked into either of the next two matches can't make it can you please let Derek know on 07973830919 as he has the booking sheet and there is a waiting list for both or Alan on 07846581971 as he will be "running" things in my absence.

And finally, I will be leaving blogging duties in the capable hands of Chris "the cowboy" Szakacs ... enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment